10Fold Communications, a B2B communications company, has launched a new platform called MetricsMatter Dashboard 4.0. The MetricsMatter platform was developed to address the need for data-driven decision making in Public Relations (PR) and marketing, particularly in the enterprise space.
According to CEO and founder Susan Thomas, the company has been doing this in-house for nearly 28 years, and now with the newly launched 4.0 version of the solution, Thomas believes that the platform is ready for the open market beyond its thus far exclusively use in-house.
Thomas recently spoke with industry analyst and key opinion leader Dez Blanchfield to share the full details of the launch as well as a full live-demo of the platform on screen – click PLAY now on the following video, for that conversation in full.
The MetricsMatter platform is designed to help organisations justify the results they are getting from their PR and marketing campaigns, as well as make data-driven decisions based on the impact of those results.
Version 4.0 of the MetricsMatter platform offers a more palatable solution for customers and provides them with a single pane of glass dashboard for all their reporting needs, instead of being inundated with a variety of different reports from different agencies.
Key functions the MetricsMatter 4.0 platform incorporates include:
- A single pane of glass dashboard which consolidates communications & marketing outcomes
- Visualises the influence of social media, digital advertising and public relations initiatives on segmented website traffic and various channels
- Seamless integration with open APIs for importing insights from the entire marketing stack
The MetricsMatter platform has been designed to be open enough to integrate data from other solutions and provide executives with the flexibility to customise the platform as needed, making it possible to elevate your marketing strategy with MetricsMatter 4.0’s insightful dashboard, bringing the power of big players to your fingertips. Discover valuable correlations between PR efforts and website data.
MetricsMatter 4.0 also incorporates fully fledged functionality offering the likes of:
- Monitor the real-time progress of PR campaigns and marketing initiatives with precision
- Identify and analyse the direct impact of PR activities on web analytics and traffic growth
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of how different PR channels contribute to overall marketing success
- Competitive advantage using an enterprise-grade solution on par with the big players
- Benefit from the same powerful tools and insights that large organisations invest in for their custom software solutions
- Stay ahead of the curve and outperform rivals by leveraging sophisticated data correlation and analysis
- Empowering small businesses with long desired capabilities:
- Granting access to advanced data analytics previously limited to larger organisation
- Tailoring KPIs to match the unique tools & requirements of bespoke marketing stacks
- Elevating marketing decisions through data-driven insights:
- Quantifying the impact of communication budgets on ROI
- Differentiating between media coverage that drives website traffic and those that do not
- Making informed advertising decisions rooted in solid data, rather than relying on intuition.
The MetricsMatter Dashboard provides insightful and easy-to-understand data points around website traffic and other stats that impact the business, the result of eight years of development, incorporating significant third party platform and data integration, with intensive customer testing to get right.
10Fold Communications expects to see their new MetricsMatter platform revolutionise how organisations approach data-driven decision making in PR and marketing.
You can gain more information on the MetricsMatter 4.0 offering by visiting the product web page by clicking here: